CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Progress

I am happy to say that I have actually completed a couple more Christmas presents done yesterday and today.

I made this ornament from the free directions at Bead and button . I couldn't find the 60mm bugle beads so I had to use the 24mm that my LBS had. I think it turned out really neat looking and I am going to dip it in floor wax to harden it as soon as I get out and pick some up.

I made this flat spiral bracelet for my oldest daughter. Gotta love trickery, it fits her perfectly because I told her I was making it for my sister and wanted to check on her wrist to see if it fits cuz I think their wrists are close in size!

This set is for one of my dearest friends that I have made since I moved to San Jose. She is a huge Colts fan but I forgive her for that but at least I know she will love the colors!
Now on to start my sisters scarf while I finish up this weeks Life on Mars.

0 comments: