CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today's Agenda

I am hoping that by listing my to do list, I will get more done today. First things first, I am working on personalizing this blog. If any one has any suggestions, please feel free to help me out here! I am lost! I tried adding pictures to the header but photobucket kept insisting that my photo had been moved and it wouldn't up load. Maybe I will try putting it somewhere else and uploading from there.
Number two on my list. Ornament swap. I signed up for my first ever swap and thought I would have plenty of time to get them out. I just realized it is Oct 29th and I haven't even started. I looked at tons of ornaments to get some ideas but haven't gotten on to actually getting them made.
Third on my list, Cleaning house. Ok well it's not actually third on my list. My desk must be cleaned before I bead. I somehow misplaced my daughters homework and I can't let her miss out on turning in her first ever Kindergarten homework! I know its here somewhere. I put it up in a spot and thought wow, I know I can't lose it here. Well now I can't remember where that spot is.
Now off to see how much I can get done from my list!

1 comments:

GrandmaMarilyn said...

Good luck on your list, Jax. As for putting pictures on your blog, you put in the writing part. You write some and then upload your picture to your writing. Hope that helps.