CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy Busy and my first blog award

So things have been hectic, when are they not in my life right? I am in great fear that CPS will soon be at my door as I just spent yesterday evening in the ER again and with the same doctor who we saw with Jordan's broken arm. Colby sat on a display (one with a big please do not sit on these sign) at the grocery store and tumbled it over, cracked his head open and now has staples in his head. Eventually the ER Doctor is going to get suspicious right? Lol.
On to better news, I am ready to post my stuff up for sale but I am still debating about what site I want to use. At least I am all photographed and ready to go.
Now the funnest news, I have gotten my first blog award from Marie S., one of my favorite blogs that I follow!

Here is a description as to what this award means: "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers"
I have made some great friends through my blog and I have learned so much from others. I am thrilled to pass this award on to some of these people.
The criteria for accepting the award is that you must post the picture and the meaning of the award on your blog (see above).
The blogs I picked are ones that I follow and look forward to reading everyday, that I learn something from, that make me laugh and that inspire me.
So in no particular order
beading at the beach
good quill hunting
king of mice studios
the crochet cultist
the jewellry goddess
whiMsy love
this girl beads
bead line studios

5 comments:

Papermasks said...

I am so very happy to have met you through the OWOH and am very happy you enjoy my blog! Thank you very much!

Christina J. said...

Thanks! I really enjoy reading your blog, too. :)

Carolee said...

Thanks very much for the award - so happy you enjoy my blog, and just posted a giveaway there! Love visiting yours too!

LOL at your comments about the ER doctors....Sometimes I think children just love to give us heart failure!

Blessings,
~ Carolee

Judith said...

Thank You - I've finally followed up - these days it takes me a lot longer to get things done than it used to.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for awarding me this honor :)

I really do hope CPS does NOT show up at your door! :s Ah kids. I'm so happy mine hasn't been 'too' accident prone, even though she IS at that age, AND she seems absolutely fearless in the face of danger... LOL!